Orquesta Del Tiempo Perdido - Stille mp3 flac
Orquesta del Tiempo 'el Jopo - Orquesta Del Tiempo ´el Jopo, Orquesta Del Tiempo 'el Jopo. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день.
Orquesta del Tiempo Perdido is a wildly eclectic, ‘post- everything’ explosion, taking on aspects of contemporary classical music, jazz, experimental electro- acoustic, math-rock, pop, non-Western folklore, exotica and vaudeville. The points of reference are deftly approached on their own terms, and recontextualised in impossible composites. The album was conceived in the unquiet mind of the idiosyncratic Dutch musician and composer Jeroen Kimman, for whom this represents a first release as producer and engineer. In addition to playing most of the instruments of the Orquesta (although it also.
Listen to music from Orquesta del Tiempo Perdido like Blue Train, Scenario & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Orquesta del Tiempo Perdido. Orquesta del Tiempo Perdido. Overview (current section).
Orquesta del tiempo perdido è nome un po' altisonante, un po' nostalgico, un po' provocatorio, dietro al quale si cela la mente visionaria di Jeroen Kimman (già Brown vs. Brown), qui in veste di one-man-band (multistrumentista, produttore, ingegnere del suono), musicista tra i più originali della scena olandese. Certo in alcuni degli undici brani contenuti in Stille è accompagnato da altri esponenti della vivace scena musicale di Amsterdam -su tutti Michael Moore -, ma l'album è opera interamente marchiata Jeroen Kimman
Orquesta del Tiempo Perdido songs download, free online mp3 listen. Hillyrock Ii: Fricchettone.
83 people follow this. AboutSee All. Contact El Ministerio del Tiempo Perdido on Messenger.
Orquesta del Tiempo Perdido is a somewhat high-sounding, slightly nostalgic, somewhat provocative name, behind which lies the visionary mind of Jeroen Kimman, one of the most original musicians on the Dutch scene. He composes, breaks up, assembles, shatters, cuts, recreates an infinite number of styles to obtain a meta-genre of unquestionable impact and communicative power. The album really fits neatly in with other Clean Feed albums, having a distinctive jazz and orchestrated flavor with a modern edge. SQUIDSEAR/Phil Zampino (USA). Stille is an utterly original album, chock-full with playful musicality and a special knack for melody and rhythm. Orquesta del Tiempo Perdido, 2018: fLtR: Jeroen Kimman, Floris van Bergeijk, Joost Buis, Tristan Renfrow, Jasper Stadhouders, Onno Govaert.
|5||Zen In Tummy||6:27|
|7||Hillyrock 2: Fricchettone||2:51|
|9||A Merlefriend Solid||2:23|
|11||Hills For Seamus||5:16|
- Recorded At – Lie Down Studio, Amsterdam
- Accordion [Accordeon] – Leo Svirsky (tracks: 3, 7)
- Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax] – Michael Moore (tracks: 11)
- Bass Clarinet – Anna voor de Wind (tracks: 10)
- Clarinet – Anna voor de Wind (tracks: 10, 11), Michael Moore (tracks: 1, 4)
- Composed By [All Compostions By] – Jeroen Kimman
- Concertina, Bass Harmonica – Seamus Cater (tracks: 11)
- Design, Artwork – Travassos
- Double Bass – Sjeng Schupp (tracks: 2, 11)
- Drums – Tristan Renfrow (tracks: 1, 5, 7)
- Drums [Drumrolls] – Tristan Renfrow (tracks: 4)
- Executive-Producer [Executive Production By] – Travassos
- Guitar [Guitars], Pedal Steel Guitar, Glockenspiel, Harmonium, Bass Guitar, Drums, Keyboards, Percussion, Vibraphone, Banjo, Electronics, Vocoder – Jeroen Kimman
- Lap Steel Guitar [Lapsteel Guitar] – Mark Morse (tracks: 5, 10)
- Mastered By – Sandor Caron
- Performer [Screw] – Mark Morse (tracks: 4)
- Producer [Produced By] – Jeroen Kimman
- Recorded By – Jeroen Kimman
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax], Flute – Michiel van Dijk (tracks: 1)
- Trombone – Koen Kaptijn (tracks: 1, 4)
NotesRecorded at Lie Down Studio, Amsterdam, 2016-17
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5609063000368