Brad Fiedel - The Real McCoy (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) mp3 flac
Terminator (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Terminator (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Авторы текста и музыки. Julian Bunetta, James Needle, John Ryan.
Composed By – Brad Fiedel. Conductor – Shirley Walker. Guitar – Carl Verheyen. Orchestrated By – Brad Fiedel. Saxophone – Jon Clarke. Violin – Ross Levinson. Vocals – Ann Dusenberry (tracks: 10), Brad Fiedel (tracks: 10), Lauren Hayes (tracks: 10). Notes.
Rest of World 1 x CD £. 5, 2 x CD £. 5, Signed for £. 5. OST CD album in very good condition but for a deletion hole on the back of the jewel case. CD promos are discs that have been factory pressed and will quite often have custom artwork different to the official release, again they can be highly collectable. Genre: Soundtracks & Musicals.
Album · 1983 · 17 Songs. Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Original Soundtrack Recording). See All. Robocop (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).
1. Brad Fiedel, Drovers, The - The Boys And The Babies/Is Craig Here? mp3. 2. Brad Fiedel, Drovers, The - Emma's Eyes mp3. 3. Brad Fiedel, Drovers, The - Bumps In The Night mp3. 4. Brad Fiedel, Drovers, The - What Is Beautiful? mp3. Brad Fiedel, Drovers, The - When Fortune Turns Her Wheel mp3. 6. Brad Fiedel, Drovers, The - Witness On The Run mp3. 7. Brad Fiedel, Drovers, The - On The Floor mp. Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). True Lies (Music From The Motion Picture).
Brad Fiedel The Terminator Theme (Terminator 2 - Judgment Day Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Terminator 2 Judgment Day OST 1991 (Brad Fiedel) 24 - Terminator Revives.
Composers: Brad Fiedel. Total duration:1 h 08 min. 01. The Terminator (Main Title). Composers: Brad Fiedel. 02. Terminator Arrival, Reese Chased, Sarah on Motorbike. 04. Reese Dreams of Future War. Brad Fiedel.
A soundtrack album is any album that incorporates music directly recorded from the soundtrack of a particular feature film or television show. The first such album to be commercially released was Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the soundtrack to the film of the same name, in 1938. The first soundtrack album of a film's orchestral score was that for Alexander Korda's 1942 film Jungle Book, composed by Miklós Rózsa.
A film by James Cameron – Original music by Brad Fiedel. Following on the success of the ROBOCOP reissue; Nicolas Winding Refn and Milan Records are proud to present the vinyl reissue of the original score to The Terminator supervised and mixed by composer Brad Fiedel himself! Mastered for vinyl. Double colored 180gm LP housed in a tip-on gatefold jacket. Download provided at checkout. Original artwork by All City Media. Description previously stated there is a download card included
|1||Breaking Into The Vault||5:21|
|2||Where Sleeping Dogs Lie||4:59|
|3||Karen Cases Bank||1:15|
|5||Arrival At Bank||1:15|
|9||Off To Brazil||2:35|
- Produced For – Universal Pictures
- Mastered At – OceanView Digital Mastering
- Manufactured By – Colosseum Schallplatten GmbH – CVS 34.5450
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal City Studios, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Universal City Studios, Inc.
- Licensed From – Varèse Sarabande Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – P+O Pallas – 17996
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Ann Dusenberry (tracks: 10), Brad Fiedel (tracks: 10), Lauren Hayes (tracks: 10)
- Conductor [Strings Conducted by] – Shirley Walker
- Edited By [Assistant Music Editor] – Patty Von Arx
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Allen Rosen*
- Executive-Producer [Executive Album Producer] – Robert Townson
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge of Music for Universal Pictures] – Burt Berman
- Guitar – Carl Verheyen
- Mastered By – Joe Gastwirt
- Mixed By [Music Scoring Mixer] – Tim Boyle
- Music By, Composed By [Music Composed by], Producer [Album Produced by], Orchestrated By [Orchestrations by] – Brad Fiedel
- Saxophone [Saxophones] – Jon Clarke
- Violin [Electric Violin] – Ross Levinson
Notes[on rear cover:]
Mastered at OceanView Digital Mastering, West Los Angeles, CA
℗ © 1993 Universal City Studios, Inc.
Manufactured for Europe under license from Varèse Sarabande Records, Inc, U.S.A. by Colosseum Schallplatten GmbH
℗ 1993 Universal City Studios, Inc.
Manufactured for Europe by Colosseum Schallplatten
MADE IN GERMANY
packaging: jewel case with 4-page booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 005939 545024
- Label Code: LC 6083
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout: CVS 34.5450 P+O-17996-A1 09-93
|VSD-5450||Brad Fiedel||The Real McCoy (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Varèse Sarabande||VSD-5450||US||1993|
|SLCS-7210||Brad Fiedel||The Real McCoy (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Soundtrack Listeners Communications Inc.||SLCS-7210||Japan||1993|